Sunday, April 18, 2010

More Miracles! Back Healed!

Taff and I had our friend Brad come over, who is one of the guitarists at church. He was complaining of a really sore back that night and seemed to be in a lot of pain. To be honest I was feeling a bit flat and tired, as we had been coming under some attack since being back from Mozambique. I thought "I still shouldn't let my feelings or circumstances dictate whether or not I pray..." Just then, Taff piped up and said "Hey we should pray for you before you go!"
So we put our hands on his back, and commanded all pain to leave and heaven to come.
Straight away, Brad said "Geeze, its feeling a whole lot better, and I dont normally have anything happen when people pray for me! Its feeling pretty good!"
We were both amazed too! and said "Thats cool as!"
Taff spoke to Brad in the morning and he said that he'd had a pain free night, and that his back was completely better in the morning!!!" Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment