Sunday, April 18, 2010

Miracles Breaking Out Since Coming Back!

Shopping Trip & Woman's Knee Healed!
It was Thursday (about 1 week after mission trip) and I was on my way home.
I called Taff and asked her if she wanted me to get anything from the supermarket. She said "can you grab some milk?".
So I headed to our store called 'Trader Joes', and on the way I felt to ask God "Who do you want me to minister to God?" He said "There will be a woman with a green bag, and a sore left knee.". It was fairly clear, so I thought "lets go for it!"
But then when I entered the shop, I switched into shopping mode, and completely forgot about what he'd told me to do!
It was only after I'd exited the shopping centre with my bottle of milk, that there right in front of me, was the biggest green bag I'd ever seen! and it had a lovely lady attached to it! :)
She was enrolling to vote, so I waited kind of awkwardly for her to finish, then as she got up to go into the store, I raced up to her and said "...excuse me...this might sound kind of weird, but God sometimes gives me clues that relate to people because he wants to heal them..." She smiled at me and said "yes". Then I said "well, when I was in the car God told me, that I would meet a woman with a green bag, who would have sore knees... do you have sore knees?" She said "Sore what?" Then I replied "Sore knees" with a smile. She said "Yes I do" and I replied "Would it be your left knee by any chance?" And she said "Why yes it is!". "Cool" I said "I think Jesus wants to heal you today!"
So I asked her if I could pray for her then and there, and she said "Sure". So I took her out of the way of traffic and prayed for her knee to be healed. After I'd prayed, I asked her how it felt. I said "Can you test it out?" So she did, and to her surprise (and partially mine) she said "All pain is gone! I had a really bad cramping pain in it, and its gone! Thankyou soo much!"
I walked away, so full of joy and so excited about what Jesus just did because I asked him a simple question and had a go!


No comments:

Post a Comment