Saturday, May 1, 2010

School of Worship

I'm in!

This week I completed my application for the School of Worship. Within 2 days it was processed and I had my confirmation letter saying I was accepted. I'm totally excited about it!

The School of Worship is a 3 week course beginning on June 15. It's an interactive and hands on course for musicians, artists, dancers, sound tech and more. I have applied for the Worship Leading/Prophetic Song elective. I am looking forward to learning all I can and being stretched. It's also a great opportunity for me to work a little bit with other musicians from around the world.

So only 5 weeks till I go to school! (Provided my fees are paid, and that they let us back into the country early :) - please pray!)

Woohoo! Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment