Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Graduation and Earl Johnson Nomination!

Last Sunday 16th May I had the privilege of graduating 1st year BSSM with a nomination for the ‘Earl Johnson award’ (an award for people who exhibit the lifestyle, character and qualities of a revivalist). It was an honor to graduate first year at this amazing college (along with 740+ fellow students) but an extra honor for me to be recognised by my classmates and pastor as a nominee for the Earl Johnson award! I was really humbled when I received the email from Crystal (my revival group pastor) because of the calibre of revivalists in my class of 80. Crystal also asked me to preach at our last revival group meeting for 10min which was an incredible honor and also a lot of fun! I preached on "Intimacy with God" and the River from Ezekiel. Taff and Jaden even came to support me, which was soo good! Thanks baby! I feel a lot of favour from God in this environment at BSSM, and I know that we are here for a purpose. Check out the graduation photos on Facebook too!


No comments:

Post a Comment