Friday, December 11, 2009

Partner with Dave's Mozambique Orphans & Prisoners Mission Trip



Many years ago, I went to a church in Queensland and was prayed for by a man (who I didn’t know from a bar of soap) who said “I see you in a village preaching to black skinned people and God is doing mighty things!” When he said this (15 years ago) I felt like “well I can’t see that ever happening! I don’t ever want to go to Africa!” and yet here I am in California America at the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministries and God has asked me to go to Mozambique and I cant wait!

We will be joining Bethel missionary Tracey Evans (who sees over 600 children fed by faith each week!) She is amazing & has survive un attacks, witchdoctors & even seen corn raised from the dead! On this trip we will be getting opportunities to minister in a local prison, in the markets, to village children, at local and bush church plants!We will also pioneer an open air church with 150 people from Tracey’s clinic!

We are believing to see people healed, set free from demons, people discipled and people resourced. I can’t wait to prophecy into people’s identities, see them healed, see them saved and see them set free! I was told today that 99% of people we pray for will get healed!

I really believe that this trip is God ordained and that he is going to bring together a strategic team of people who will spiritually and resourcefully support this trip and ensure its success!

For all who would like to partner by praying, I hope to be giving regular feedback during the trip, so that you can pray specifically into what God is doing! To sign up as a prayer partner email me at daveh@suvic.org.au.

If you would like to give into the trip (I need about $3700, plus am aiming to take a gift of $1500) you can make a donation through our bank account below:


Bank: Bendigo Bank

Account Name: David S P Harvey

BSB: 633 000

Account No: 104861463

If you make a donation please also email me at daveh@suvic.org.au as I would love to send you regular updates too.I really appreciate your belief in me & in the power of the gospel of our amazing Jesus Christ! Thanks so much for your gifts, prayers & partnership! I look forward the lives that our team will see changed!

God Bless Heaps!

Dave Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment