Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dave's new miracle bike!


WOW! I never would have thought it!
A mate of mine asked me to go to the bike store with him and help him pick a mountain bike (so we could start riding to get fit!) (I had already been given a girls mountain bike (1980's style) which was ok (sort of)) So we went to the local Giant dealer and checked out a heap of the bikes. While we were there we checked out the cheapest ones, right up to the top of the range in the front suspension models. It became clear to me, as I rode them that the better bike was the more expensive one. So he asked me "Which one do you wreckon I should get?" And I said "well for sure the Giant XTC2" Then he looked at the shop owner and said "We will take two of those ones then thanks!" I looked over at him with a confused look...and he said "You don't mind if I get you a bike do you Dave?" I was GOB SMACKED!
Then I remembered how 3 weeks earlier, I had been in my prophetic class and a young girl was asked to give me words of knowledge. She said "I see a coffee machine"... I replied "well I have been enjoying getting into drinking coffee"(a few weeks later I got loaned a coffee machine)... then she said "I see a bike"... I said "I really want a bike, but don't have one yet" (the girls bike didn't count) And then 3 weeks later God not only gets me a bike, not even the cheap version, but he gets me the best! God is sooo GOOD!

1 comment:

  1. Does that mean i dont have to give yours back lol
    Awesome!! Thankyou God

    ReplyDelete